HPIS Consulting, Inc. manages two websites.
- What happens next for new hires who achieve 100% complete for R & U SOPs?
- Why we love and hate Training Curricula and our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Will You Please Just Sign the Training Form!
- Why Knowledge Checks are Measuring the Wrong Thing
- Did we succeed as intended? Was the training effective?
It is also the home for HPISC content assets such as white papers, impact stories,
As new materials become available, new page updates are announced via mailing list notifications. Join the mailing list to be informed on updates and notices about new content when it becomes available.
HPIS Consulting, Inc. is the company’s website and is intended to serve as an online company brochure with the featured pages:
Navigating to the HPISC homepage is easy.
Learn more about HPIS Consulting.
What else does HPISC do besides publish blogs, white papers and eBooks? Glad you asked!
Who is Vivian Bringslimark?
(c) HPIS Consulting, Inc.