HPIS Consulting, Inc. manages two websites.
- The Big Why for Deviations
- How committed to SOJT is your organization?
- Is Documenting Your OJT Methodology Worth It?
- Curricula Creation and Maintenance are NOT a “one and done event”!
- From Traditional OJT to SOJT: What else makes OJT structured?
It is also the home for HPISC content assets such as white papers, impact stories,
As new materials become available, new page updates are announced via mailing list notifications. Join the mailing list to be informed on updates and notices about new content when it becomes available.
HPIS Consulting, Inc. is the company’s website and is intended to serve as an online company brochure with the featured pages:
Navigating to that website is an easy click.
Thank you for visiting the page!