Welcome to the HPISC Library!
The first thing that you’ll notice is how the content is organized.
The available content is grouped around topics of interest and challenges today’s Learning and Development and Quality Professionals are managing.
HPISC Mailing List supporters, current and former clients, and PDA TRI course attendees find themselves at the resource library either through a referral or a link from a blog post or a mention of a related piece.
HPISC Library Promise
Vivian also publishes shorter opinion pieces and current trending thoughts via her Theory vs. Practice blogs. See a few recent blogs below:
- Employee Qualification is the Ultimate Level 3 Training Evaluation
- From training logs to OJT checklists and beyond
- Is Documenting Your OJT Methodology Worth It?
- May I See Your Implementation Plan for this Change Control?
- Are you doing the Training 2 Step?
HOW TO Access the Library?
- Navigate to the sidebar library menu and scroll down to the Content Section of interest.
- Each Content Area page will list the available content with additional instructions for access.
- Can’t find what you are looking for?
- Send an Inquiry below.