Welcome to the HPISC Library!
The first thing that you’ll notice is how the content is organized.
The available content is grouped around topics of interest and challenges today’s Learning and Development and Quality Professionals are managing.
HPISC Mailing List supporters, current and former clients, and PDA TRI course attendees find themselves at the resource library either through a referral or a link from a blog post or a mention of a related piece.
HPISC Library Promise
Vivian also publishes shorter opinion pieces and current trending thoughts via her Theory vs. Practice blogs. See a few recent blogs below:
- Is an Awareness Training Session enough for successful User Adoption?
- Do I really need a Go-Live Strategy for Redesigned SOPs?
- Change Management and It’s Little Cousin Training
- Field Testing Your Final Draft of Redesigned SOPs and Forms: Helpful or Seen as Unnecessary?
- What to expect when process mapping with SMEs as teammates
HOW TO Access the Library?
- Navigate to the sidebar library menu and scroll down to the Content Section of interest.
- Each Content Area page will list the available content with additional instructions for access.
- Can’t find what you are looking for?
- Send an Inquiry below.