How to shift your design strategy
Table of Contents
- Active Training Sessions
- Moving passive attendees to more actively engaged learners
- Shift Your Design Focus
- Case Study Makeover
- Becoming Inspired
- Appendix: Additional Tips
- Strategies for Forming Groups
- Tips for Facilitating Discussions
- Time-Saving Tips for Active Training Activities
- Bonus: Inspiration for Lively Lectures
- You’ll learn about 3 different types of learners and who are the biggest percentage in your sessions.
- You’ll be introduced to the HPIS C. Learner Participation Continuum.
- You will explore the differences between a Trainer Centered Approach and a Learner Centric Focus
- You will be asked 3 critical design questions to prepare you for the shift in your design strategy.
- You will be guided through a self exercise on how to move your design target one strategy to the right.