HPIS Consulting, Inc. manages two websites.
- I’m in love with my own content!
- Reframing a Training Request
- Wanted: Seeking a business partner who has performance needs
- If the only tool is a hammer …
- What’s the difference between Trainers and Performance Consultants?
Subscribers, Followers, and First Time Readers for Theory vs. Practice: Your Feedback is being requested. Thank you!
It is also the home for HPISC content assets such as white papers, impact stories,
As new materials become available, new page updates are announced via mailing list notifications. Join the mailing list to be informed on updates and notices about new content when it becomes available.
HPIS Consulting, Inc. is the company’s website and is intended to serve as an online company brochure with the featured pages:
Navigating to the HPISC homepage is easy.
Learn more about HPIS Consulting.
What else does HPISC do besides publish blogs, white papers and eBooks? Glad you asked!
Who is Vivian Bringslimark?
(c) HPIS Consulting, Inc.